Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome.

Hello, friends. I was bored at work one day (Adam, if you're reading this, what I mean is I found some time in between my laborious tasks), and I decided to start a blog. I have no idea what its about, but I hope that it will amuse similiarly bored capitalist cogs like myself in all the manner of subjects which I hold dear: movies...music...gonzo journalism...pretentiousness...Sinatra. Plus, it might be useful to start actually writing something, since that seems where life is pushing me.

Not that this is going to be some kind of daily livejournal-esque diary. Really, I'd write one of those and be set for the rest of my life. Take the following steps--any order, it doesn't matter--and you'll all learn the extent of my life. Sleep, work, food, video games, alcohol, books...that's it. (Of course, I could tell you all about I finally beat the Emerald WEAPON which earned me the Earth Harp which, of course, got me a Gold Chocobo, but that might be a little too esoteric.)

That all being out of the way, we can finally get down to brass tacks....how much for the ape?

1 comment:

kingkool68 said...

Good to see old Jordan Harriman is blogging. I'll add it to my feed reader faster than you can say "Don't taze me, bro!"